The first swimming lesson

Year 6 Blog ArchivedComments Off on The first swimming lesson

The ducklings are growing quickly and they are getting much quicker! I have been grateful for the pen at home to keep them in one place!

This afternoon, they were feeling brave so we added some extra water to give them a go at swimming. We were very impressed…they took to it like a duck to water!😂🤦‍♀️…sorry, couldn’t resist!😂 I have some videos to show you tomorrow too – they liked to splash!! (Sorry the pictures are a little blurry as they were so speedy!)

They are looking forward to getting back to see you all tomorrow… although, I will warn you that they are definitely getting more pongy as they grow! I cleaned them out this morning and they already need another clean! Who fancies that job tomorrow morning?!

See you tomorrow!

Please contact the office if you require a paper copy of any of these documents.

© 2020 Woodland View Primary School

Woodland View Primary School
PLEASE BE AWARE - Due to technical issues, this website is not up to date and may contain errors that are not representative of current school policy or information.This banner will confirm when these issues are fixed.